CLETOP-S Series Optical Connector Cleaner
- “Drop-in” replacement tape cartridge and ergonomic design
- Compact and light weight design
- Simple push button shutter operation
- Replaceable clean tape reels are cost effective
- Over 400 swipes each tape
- Excellent anti-static properties minimize reattachment of dust to the connector after cleaning
- Consistent Cleaning results without alcohol
- Ideal for labs, assembly lines, and field use
- Cleans a wide variety on connector types
- Consistently remove dust and contaminants
- Excellent anti-static properties for static sensitive applications and to minimize reattachment of dust after cleaning
The Cletop optical fiber connector cleaners from AFL are a rugged handheld tool for cleaning fiber optic connector end faces. The Cletop cleaners quickly and effectively clean a variety of connectors. Cletop cleaners are a safe cleaning option without the need for alcohol, which can be toxic and flammable. Cletop cleaners have refillable cleaning tapes with 400 cleans per tape making them ideal for lab and field use. The simple push button shutter operation makes cleaning connectors quick and easy.
The Cletop–S Series is a second generation CLETOP cleaner offering the same Cletop cleaning performance with “Drop-in” replacement tape cartridge and ergonomic design that works equally well for left or right handed operators.
Cletop-S Series Cassette Cleaner Options
- Type -SA - Designed for single 2.5mm ferrules (SC, FC, ST, & D4)
- Type -SB - Cleans SC, SC2, FC, ST®, DIN, D4, MU, LC, MT, MPO/MTP® without pins, MT-RJ without pins
Why Clean Fiber Connectors?
- Pits and scratches are often caused by dirt
- Dust, dirt, oils, etc. are everywhere and will migrate to exposed connector end-faces
- Dirty connectors attenuate signal levels and can increase digital bit error rates
- Always clean both connectors when mating / unmating
- Cleaning Saves Time and Money!
- Dirty connectors cause a major percentage of fiber optic network failures.
- Prevention is simple – Clean Connectors!
- Proper cleaning saves money – by eliminating service calls caused by dirty connectors
- Proper cleaning extends the life of connects and reduces replacement costs
- Clean connectors maximize the performance of the network and reduce repair cost
Cletop – S Series
|8500-10-0020MZ||Cletop-SA with Blue Tape|
|8500-10-0029MZ||Cletop -SB with Blue Tape|
|8500-10-0016MZ||Cletop -SB with White Tape|
|8500-10-0021MZ||Replacement Tape Type s-Blue|
|8500-10-0017MZ||Replacement Tape Type S - White|