CLETOP Original Series Connector Cleaners
- Compact and light weight design
- Simple push lever shutter operation
- Cost effective replacement cleaning tape reels
- Over 400 swipes each
- Excellent anti-static properties minimize reattachment of dust to the connector after cleaning
- Consistent Cleaning results without alcohol
- Ideal for labs, assembly lines, and field use
- Cleans a wide variety on connector types
- Consistently remove dust and contaminants
- Excellent anti-static properties for static sensitive applications and to minimize reattachment of dust after cleaning
The Cletop optical fiber connector cleaners from AFL are a rugged handheld tool for cleaning fiber optic connector end faces. The Cletop cleaners quickly and effectively clean a variety of connectors. Cletop cleaners are a safe cleaning option without the need for alcohol, which can be toxic and flammable. Cletop cleaners have refillable cleaning tapes with 400 cleans per tape making them ideal for lab and field use. The simple push button shutter operation makes cleaning connectors quick and easy.
Cletop Cassette Cleaner Options
- Cletop Series - Original version (proven reliability)
- Type A - Designed for single 2.5mm ferrules (SC, FC, ST, & D4)
- Type B - Cleans SC, SC2, FC, ST®, DIN, D4, MU, LC, MT, MPO/MTP® without pins, MT-RJ without pins
- Type MPO - Accepts MPO/MTP® connectors with pins
- Type MT-RJ - Accepts MT-RJ connectors with pins
Why Clean Fiber Connectors?
- Pits and scratches are often caused by dirt
- Dust, dirt, oils, etc. are everywhere and will migrate to exposed connector end-faces
- Dirty connectors attenuate signal levels and can increase digital bit error rates
- Always clean both connectors when mating / unmating
- Cleaning Saves Time and Money!
- Dirty connectors cause a major percentage of fiber optic network failures.
- Prevention is simple – Clean Connectors!
- Proper cleaning saves money – by eliminating service calls caused by dirty connectors
- Proper cleaning extends the life of connects and reduces replacement costs
- Clean connectors maximize the performance of the network and reduce repair cost
|8500-10-0027MZ||Cletop Type A with Blue Tape|
|8500-10-0011MZ||Cletop Type A with White Tape|
|8500-10-0028MZ||Cletop Type B with Blue Tape|
|8500-10-0014MZ||Cletop Type B with White Tape|
|8500-10-0032MZ||Cletop for MT-RJ with pins (White Tape)|
|8500-10-0033MZ||Cletop for MPO/MTP with pins (White Tape)|
|8500-10-0012MZ||Replacement Tape Blue|
|8500-10-0015MZ||Replacement Tape White|